ForÂ adults with summer birthdays you want to celebrate even more since you’ve got the sun on your side. So where’s the best place to celebrate that special day and have fun and party like a rockstar in the summer? Here’sÂ Â five places in New York City that will help you to celebrate like a star!
- Sugar Factory 46 Gansevoort Street -Â The dazzling sweet shop offers candy, meals, and an extensive, mouthwatering dessert selection, not to mention their 36 oz. sweet goblets, brightly colored, candy tasting alcoholic beverages. Order one of their famous, over-the-top sundaes, complete with a sparkler to celebrate, or go all out with their King Kong Sundae, 24 scoops of ice cream to share with 10-12 of your friends. via GuestofaGuest
- Bagatelle 1 Little West 12th St. -Â The restaurant opened up just one year ago in the Meatpacking and the city’s best dressed can be found here every weekend drinking, dancing, and socializing,Â as well as enjoying the restaurantâ€™s signature French Mediterranean dishes. As the afternoon goes on, the sparklers ignite, the lights dim, and the champagne is endlessly poured, making this the ultimate day party for your next birthday celebration.
- The Standard Biergarten 848 Washington Street -Â For a more casual birthday setting, celebrate atÂ The Standard Biergarten. Spend the afternoon or evening under the canopy of the High Line enjoying traditional German fare – and of course, lots and lots of beer. Open air in the summer and glass enclosed in the winter, pretzels, beer, and ping-pong can be enjoyed all year long.
- Catch 21 9th Avenue -Â The seafood restaurant, located in the Meatpacking,Â offers two floors of open dining space and a lively, chic atmosphere, perfect for a group birthday dinner. Don’t forget to ask for one of their signature, mouth-watering desserts like their key lime donut, complete with coconut streusel, rum meringue, and coconut sorbet, or their fresh baked cookie bucket of chocolate chip cookies, fried oreos, and brownies.
- Brooklyn Bowl 61 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY -Â Â Rolling Stone says, “Brooklyn Bowl blows our minds … it’s one of the most incredible places on Earth.” Live performances, dancing, drinks, delicious food, and of course bowling are all to be enjoyed at Brooklyn Bowl, so for a unique, fun birthday celebration, head out to Brooklyn. You and your friends are guaranteed to have a blast.
So does any of these places tickle your fancy? We hope you do it up real fancy this summer for your birthday!