With a divorce trial, perhaps one of the most important things is to have a plan of attack. And it looks like both Kim Kardashian and Kris Kumphries not only have a battle plan but they are bringing out the big guns.
Humphries’ attorney is planning to call some very interesting witnesses, according to E! News, in their upcoming divorce trial, and the list of exhibits that his camp is planning to present as evidence will certainly bolster their argument.
Kris Jenner—who is also on her daughter’s witness list—is only expected to testify for 20 minutes, per Team Humphries’ assessment. Others on the list include a number of people from “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” producer Bunim Murray, including executive producer Farnaz Farajam, who is also on Kardashian’s list.
The soon-to-be ex-couple’s wedding planner, Sharon Sachs, will also be called to testify for a short time. Then Humphries also plans on calling his parents, Will.i.am and Debra, and his sister Kaela. His list also includes publicists, his agent and even Kim’s hairdresser.
As far as evidence goes, some of the items Kris’ side plans to introduce are:
• An email containing information regarding the payment of the Kardashian’s engagement ring
• Emails from August 2011 between Kris and Kim
• A Sept. 7, 2011, email from Bunim Murray’s Russell Jay about story ideas
• A Nov. 7, 2011, email exchange between Kardashian and her mom
• Evidence, according to the documents, of a “mysterious fund transfer” of $100,000 to KKLOVE, LLC from an off-shore account
• Their wedding budget from Robin Holt
• Kardashian’s current income statement; a rental agreement
• The couple’s prenuptial agreement and a transcript of the prenuptial signings
• The People magazine contract for their wedding pictures
The Kardashian-Humphries divorce trial is scheduled to beging May 6.